We have the great pleasure to announce Pablo Briones & The Moving Picture Boys’ feature is getting a theatrical release in Switzerland.
After touring the festivals circuit in 2019 – from Berlin to Buenos Aires via Sheffield, Copenhagen, Locarno, Málaga, Nashville, Havana and others – and being locked down in 2020 like everybody, BARACOA will be released in Swiss theaters on September 9.
Several previews followed by a Q&A with Pablo Briones will take place from September 5.
It’s time to get back to the movies (while following health safety guidelines).
Informations about the screenings and previews may be found above :
PREVIEWS FOLLOWED BY A Q&A WITH PABLO BRIONES
– Ste-Croix, Cinéma Royal, Saturday september 5 at 6pm
– Lausanne, Cinéma Bellevaux, Monday september 7 at 8.30pm
– Genève, Cinélux, Tuesday 8 september at 8.30pm
– Neuchâtel, Cinéma Minimum, Friday september 11 at 6pm
– Oron-la-Ville, Cinéma d’Oron, Saturday september 12 at 8pm
– La Chaux-de-Fonds, Cinéma ABC, Wednesay september 16 at 8pm
SEE THE FILM IN THESE MOVIE THEATERS FROM SEPTEMBER 9
Cinéma CDD, Zinéma, Cinéma Minimum, Cinéma d’Oron, ABC, Cinéma La Grange, Cinémajoie
Many thanks to all these theaters that keep on supporting Independant Cinema!