Our experts in postproduction will suggest the proper solution to finalize your film. Our know-how covers both the artistic (photography of the film, harmonization of different shots, etc.) and the technical aspects linked to post-production and film mastering.
We encourage you to contact us so that we can discuss the details of this phase of post-production (colour-grading is only one of a film’s final touches). Once a film is completed, titling, special effects and subtitling are to be considered. The master versions must also be defined: DCP, MXF, DVD, web formats, etc. For films shot in a Raw format (Red, Blackmagic, DigiBolex, Arri, Sony, Canon, etc.), we ensure conformation of your native format, be it HD, 2K, 4K, or greater, so as to enjoy the full latitude RAW formats allows for.
Wether your film is a documentary and relative to the number and variety of shots and scenes, the work required can greatly vary. It takes on average one day to process between 10 and 20 minutes of film: the film undergoes several corrective passes to achieve the correct levels and the required cinematographic effect. We estimate 1 to 2 days to complete a short film; 2 to 4 days for a 52 minute documentary; for a documentary feature film, allow 3 to 6 days, and 7 to 10 days for a fiction feature film.
Our rate is 1’400.- for the 1st day, discounts apply from day 2. Please note that working in 4K requires more time. These rates include the colour-grading and the first digital master version.
– “À l’école hôtelière”, doc. series 5 x 45 min. by Fred Florey
– “Los Fantasmas Del Caribe”, feature doc. by Felipe Monroy
– “Hotel Jugoslavija”, feature doc. by Nicolas Wagnières
– “Sur les traces de Fellini”, doc. by Gérald Morin
– “Huerfano Valley”, doc. by Elisa Larvego
- “Comme des lions de pierre à l’entrée de la nuit”
doc. by Olivier Zuchuat
- “Entre IL et ailes”, doc. by Laurence Périgaud
- “A Home Far Away”, doc. by Peter Entell
- “Les Mécréants”, fiction by Mohcine Besri
- “Rouge parole”, doc. by Elyes Baccar
- “Mangrove”, fiction by F. Choffat & J. Gilbert
– “Dix”, série TV de 10×26′ by Jean-Laurent Chautemps